To best serve you, Feinberg Consulting meets each unique need with the highest level of professionalism across our three areas of service
Brought together by the collective dream of helping others, our company is comprised of many amazing individuals. As a team, we work in collaboration with the best resources available to give families a way to care for their injured or ill loved ones. It is our privilege to be a part of the recovery of our clients.
- To demonstrate integrity and professionalism in client advocacy and care coordination.
- To deliver superior service to our clients and their families.
- To treat each client with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- To promote hope and healing.
No matter the situation or how challenging it seems, we know what you’re facing and we know how to help.
Feinberg Catastrophic Services
We coordinate care for victims of auto accidents by assisting clients and their families with professional case management on all aspects of their needs.
- Catastrophic Case Management
- Educational Consulting
- Vocational Consulting
- OT Assessments
- Case Management for Substance Use Disorder
Feinberg Addiction Services
From initial assessment to case management, we are a resource for families who do not know where else to turn to help a loved one find purpose in life and get on the path toward recovery.
- Treatment Center Recommendation
- Case Management
- Recovery Coaching
- Family Coaching
Bridgeway Care Management & Home Care
Whether you or a loved one need assistance with aging, geriatric concerns, chronic illnesses, or special needs, our team of nurses, social workers, and professional caregivers can help.
- Geriatric Care Management
- Holistic Assessments
- Comprehensive Care Plans
- Professional 24/7 Home Care